Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Planner!

Today I wanted to share about my planner! I have always liked to keep a written calendar or to-do list. With so much technology, not many people like to do this anymore. I keep track of things better if they are written down and I like the satisfaction of physically checking things off of a to-do list. 

At the beginning of the new year I decided that I wanted to get a new planner and after doing some research, it turns out there is a BIG planner community! I had no idea. There were so many options. So many types. So many sizes. Vertical, horizontal, spiral, ring bound? What?! There's even a planner summit weekend - Geaux Wild New Orleans 2016...Intense!

After some research, I chose the Erin Condren LifePlanner. This planner comes in 3 different styles - horizontal weekly, vertical weekly, and hourly weekly. I got the horizontal weekly. 
It has been working really well for me. I also like that it can be used as sort of a personal, weekly scrap book. 

I received my planner about the second week of January and since then I have been loving using stickers and markers to make it my own. This is half of my Valentine's Day week. There are some sparkly dinosaurs, flowers, and hearts. All of these sticks are from Walmart. I'll share more about the stickers in another post, I bought some awesome ones from sellers on Etsy! 

What kind of planner do you use? Any fun planner tips for me?!

Love & Sparkles,

Miss. Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment