Tuesday, February 16, 2016

FREEBIE Shoe Box Biography Project & Presentation

Hi Everyone!

We had President's Day yesterday and today - A SNOW DAY! We got a few inches of snow on President's Day and then rain that turned to ice over night! This morning we found out we had another day off so I spent it working! 

I have been trying to revamp my TeachersPayTeachers store and update some older products. This afternoon I have been working on my Shoe Box Biography Project and now it is done! I think it looks so much better!

Here is the BEFORE:


Here is the AFTER:


I've also been doing research about blogging, selling on TPT and being a teacherprenuer. The 3AM Teacher and Erica's Adventures have been super helpful! Utilizing the free resources for sellers on TPT is awesome! Love having so many fun borders, fonts, and clip art to use. Learning the ins and outs of crediting, copyright, and how to properly save products is a HUGE learning curve, but I know it will get easier with time. 

I appreciate this community and all that I can learn from everyone!! Please let me know what you think!

Love & Sparkles,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment